Precision Home Warranty provides a complete home warranty management program with proven construction methods and close working relationships with our home builders. In addition to our selection of home warranty service plans, we also provide the following expertise and services:
- Perform warranty repairs and services in accordance with Residential Construction Performance Guidelines.
- Familiarization with Colorado regional home building codes, Colorado Construction Defect Action Reform Act and Colorado Homeowner Protection Act.
- Provide an accurate system of record keeping and electronic files for each home enrolled in our warranty service plans.
- Provide proper supporting documentation in the home builder's defense for litigation purposes.
- Personally evaluate questionable warranty service claim requests for validity and proper documentation.
- Conduct 30-day and 11-month warranty contacts with homeowners.
- Provide work order status at any time upon request.
- Provide monthly over due work order list to track delinquent work orders and subcontractors.
- Will enforce your subcontractor/trade partner agreements and scope of work.
- Maintain a cooperative and respectful relationship with your construction superintendents and subcontractors.
- Provide a summary of positive and negative quality assurance trends and/or practices.
- Will meet monthly with builders or more frequently upon request.
- Provide warranty service coverage on enrolled homes within a 50 mile radius of Colorado Springs, CO.
The following services are also available upon request at our hourly rate:
- Pre-walk through punch inspections.
- New homeowner walk through orientations to explain the operation and function of the many components installed in their new home.
- Respond to expired warranty requests with the builder's written authorization.